InterFAX - how it works
For send and receive faxes with GTC Interfax you don’t need any separate telephone lines, no fax machine and no special software: access to the internet and an e-mail account will do, to send and receive faxes from anywhere in the world. Whether from the office, from home or via mobile phone when you’re on the go.
The handling is very easy: After registration, you can either send faxes from the secured website or via e-mail. Without any fees.
Fax dispatch via e-mail
Sending Faxes via e-mail
- Enter the fax number in the TO-field in following format: “fax firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Attach the document (e.g. a PDF-file) (if there’s no attachment, the text of your e-mail body will be sent)
Your fax will be sent directly. The status will be returned by mail.
Receive your faxes via e-mail
Receive your faxes easily via internet:
- Select your individual fax number: from service numbers in Germany, land line numbers in Austria and Switzerland up to international numbers.
- Enter your e-mail address - you receive all incoming faxes optionally as PDF- or TIF.
- Recall your received faxes via your secure customer area.