If you offer payment by credit card, you have to protect the data used in accordance with PCIDSS requirements.
PCI DSS ("Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard") is a set of requirements which all companies have to achieve by store or transmit credit-card information. The PCI DSS certified solutions will measure you up to all requirements.
- Encrypt outgoing faxes while they are stored on seperate servers.
- Connection via API
- Send faxes via Web-Service
- Detailed report
- individual fax numbers for receiving faxes
- Get information about incoming faxes by email with a direct link
- Access incoming faxes in the secure customer area
- Access documentation
- Automatic failover during
- Transparent service transition.
- Low additional cost per transaction.
- Available to the InterFAX outbound Web Service.
- Order portals on the Internet, which receive orders by fax.
- Service providers, which don´t tolerate failures in their business.
- Services you are offering that don´t allowdelays.
For "normal" transmissions, we have an almost 100% availability. But there are services that require higher security.
Based on two data center systems with automatic failover in the event of system failure, the service ensures the delivery of your data.